Growing Healthy Families
Growing Healthy Families builds, guides and strengthens families by providing community resources to foster positive, safe environments for Stone and Taney County children and their families.
Empowered, healthy families in Stone & Taney Counties thriving in a positive and safe environment; free from abuse and neglect.
Unique components to the GHF program include in-home parent education, family group conferencing (to nurture family's natural support systems), parent support groups, home visits, and payer of last resort flex-pool funds.
It is our shared intention for families to become more self- sufficient, empowered, and resilient as they work through this program.
We Assist Families in Stone and Taney County to:
- Strengthen their family
- Connect with community resources
- Reduce stress
- Achieve family goals
- Connect with people and build support
What We Provide:
- In-Home Support, Parent Education
- Referrals to other services
- Parent Leadership Opportunities
- Family group activities, Parent Cafés